Planting new churches is a priority for us in the Diocese of Cascadia. It is the primary way that we live out our mission of fulfilling the Great Commandment and Great Commission. If we are to continue doing this with success we need help. If you are wondering how you might be able to offer support here are 5 things that you can do as an individual...
- Pray - Pray for new church planters to be raised up. Pray for current church planters and their churches to continue to grow and flourish. Pray for the families of church planters and their marriages.
- Give - Offer financial support that will go directly toward helping current and future church plants in our diocese.
- Encourage - Send a letter or email to a church planter, let them know you are praying for them and ask them how they are doing. Take them out for coffee or a meal if you can!
- The Gift of Rest - Do you have a timeshare or a vacation home? Consider offering the gift of vacation and rest to a hard working church planter and their family.
- Spread the word - Tell others about what God is doing in the Diocese of Cascadia. The more people who know what God is doing the better!
You can give toward the work of church planting now by clicking the "Donate" button below. If you would like help or need any more information please contact our Canon of Church Planting, Fr. Ryan Brotherton by filling out the contact form below. He will happily connect you with a church planter or help you get involved in supporting the work of church planting in the Diocese of Cascadia.