We’re very glad that you will be able to join us for the Fourth Annual Cascadia Men’s Retreat! This retreat promises to be a wonderful opportunity to rest, renew, return to the Lord, and fellowship with each other.
Here are some things that you will need to know before coming to the retreat at the Cascades Conference Center:
· Bring your own sleeping bag or sheets; pillow, towels, soap and toiletries.
· You will be sharing a room with 3 or 4 men; please travel light and bring ear plugs to have a good night’s sleep.
· Bring a flashlight and appropriate clothes for both indoors and outdoors.
· The Conference Center does not have good cell phone reception, but wireless internet is available in central buildings. ((If there is an emergency, the retreat leader will contact camp staff to transmit a message in or out).
· Print a map or program your GPS before you start to drive.
· You may bring snacks to share, but NO food or beverages are allowed in bedrooms.
· Alcohol and smoking are NOT allowed.
· A comfortable seat cushion may come in handy.
We look forward to sharing this weekend with each of you.
- Cascadia Men’s Retreat Team